We are selling food grade L carnitiine (Not For Medicinal Use)
L-Carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid derivative , It is not considered as an essential nutrient as it is produced in the body itself. But people with genetic disorders or Vegans might be unable to produce a sufficient amount of l-carnitine in their body. In such cases, l-carnitine is considered as a conditionally essential nutrient.
- L-carnitine plays a crucial role in producing the energy your body needs. L-Carnitine is like a ferry which shuttles fatty acids from the bloodstream into the mitochondria. The Mitochondria, also known as the powerhouse of cells, acts as furnaces which burn the fatty acids and produces the energy your body needs.
- L-carnitine efficiently and effectively uses fat as fuel and this is the reason why L-carnitine is often considered as a weight loss supplement.
Food Sourcesof L Carnitine:-
- Beef: 81 mg per 85 g
- Pork: 24 mg per 85 g
- Fish: 5 mg per 85 g
- Chicken: 3 mg per 85 g
- Milk: 8 mg per 227 ml
Benefits of l Carnitine :-
- Weight loss , Fat burner.
- known to diminish physical fatigue, mental fatigue and also the severity of fatigue by boosting mood and improving the quality of sleep.
- Reduces red blood cell deformity and increases the count of red blood cells.
- Mood enhancer , improves brain functioning , memory in older people , Protects against heart diseases , strengthens the bone , sexual functioning
- slows down the progression of Alzheimer’s disease by increasing the production of energy and providing the energy to starved brain cells.